Cerpen Terbaru

MOUSE DEER AND TIGER

One upon a time , there was a mouse deer living in a forest. Although he was small, hem wasn’t afraid of the other bigger animals who wabted to eat him . he was so smart ; he always managet to ditch them . one day , a tiger was wandering around for food . he hadn’t been eating for days . he  was really hungry . while he was walking in the forest he SAW mause deer . the tiger wanted to eat him .
            Tiger slowly ducked , crawlet , approaching mouse deer. ‘’ gotcha’’ said tiger . he caught mause dder . ‘’ hello , mouse deer ! I’m relly hungry right now . you ‘ ll be may lunch said tiger mause deer didn’t want to be his lunch he tried to be calm . he locked around and saw some buffalou’s dung . he have and an idea .‘ I’m sorry tiger . I cant be your lunch now . the king has or deret metoguar his cake ‘’said mause deer calmly . ‘’ his cake ?  ‘’ said tiger curiohuslly . ‘’ yes , there it is . is very delicious . the king doesn’t want any one else to eat it , sohe ordered me to guard it , ‘’ I taste it ?’’ tiger asked . ‘’ of course you can’t deer refused . ‘’ just one little bite , mouse deer ! the king will never know , ‘’ said tiger. ‘’ well , okay , tiger . but first let me run fart away , so the king won’t blame me ,’’said mouse deer .’’ all right . mouse deer you can go now ‘’ mouse deer ran quickly out of sight . tiger then took  a big mouthful of the ‘cake ‘’.phoooey!’’ he sfit it out ‘’ yuck , that’s not cake . that’s buffalo ‘s dung .’’
            Tiger ran through the forest he caught up with mouse deer .

‘’mouse deer , you tricket me . but now you will be may lunch . ‘’ mouse deer looked around and saw a wast nest in a tree . ‘’ I’m sorry , tiger . I can ‘t be your lunch now . the king has or deret me to guard his drum,’’said mouse deer chlmly . ‘’ his drum ?’’ said tiger curiously . ‘’ yes , there it is . it has the best sound in the world . the king doesn’t want any one else to it , ‘’ mouse deer pointed the waspnest . ‘’ can I it hit the kings drum ? ‘’ tiger asked . ‘’ of course you cant . the king would  be very angry , ‘’ said mouse deer refused. ‘’ just one little hit , mouse deer the king will never know, ‘’ said tiger .’’ well all right , tiger . but first let me run var away , so the king won’t blame me, ‘’ said mouse deer ‘’ all right , mouse deer you can go now . ‘’ mouse deer ran quickly out of sight . tiger than reached up and hit the wasp nest . bzzzzzz…!!!’’ouch …ouch ! that’s not adrum . that a wasp nests !’’ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makalah Hidrosfer, Litosfer, dan Atmosfer

Contoh Susunan Pengurus Komunitas

Naskah Drama Tentang Kejujuran